Swallow Boats – classic looks, modern performance, innovative design
Swallowboats produce a range of dayboats that combine classic looks with very modern performance. We offer unique, informed advice and a test sail facility that allows you to try a boat before committing. Based in the UK we have shipped boats all over the world and offer a comprehensive shipping service.
Our boats feature
- Water ballast, for easy trailering and excellent performance on the water.
- Modern hull and rig design for fast efficient sailing
- Clever features like carbon masts, that make rigging quick and easy.
- Large cockpits for family or sociable sailing
- Lifting keels and reinforced bottoms for shoal waters and beaching.
- Seaworthy hulls for safe and efficient passage making.
- Charming looks guarantee admiring glances and the envy of your friends.
In addition to the production boats shown below, we also offer more bespoke craft, often highly tailored to an owners specific requirements and built using the well proven epoxy ply technique. Some of them are shown under the ‘Bespoke’ menu above, but if you would like more information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Open dayboat with plenty of room for the family in large cockpit. Water ballasted for easy trailering and great performance. Available in GRP or wood epoxy.
GBP 16,990 incl. VAT
The perfect combination of great handling, spacious cockpit and overnight practicality. A sailing experience to relish, she is both classic and pretty.
GBP 19,995 incl. VAT
The BC23 combines a 4-berth cabin with spacious cockpit and superb performance. Trailerable by most estate cars thanks to her water ballast system.
GBP 39,990 incl. VAT
Elegant lines, standing headroom in the 4-berth cabin and stunning performance. Comfortable spacious cockpit and easy to handle.
GBP 69,990 incl. VAT
See the BayCruiser 23 and BayRaider expedition sailing in Chichester Harbour